Monday, March 18, 2013

I think I've got this...

After 1.5 days in Ghana, I think I know how all this technology stuff is going to work, finally.  After trying unsuccesfully to use my laptop I now know I can use the internet through my cell phone.  I can get connected in the stairwell of the third floor, but only if I don't move.  We have all spent quite a bit of time on this internet access issue (because we have to blog for this program) which has quickly branded us as Americans.  The hotel is lovely, I have plenty of bottled water which I bought at Accra's very modern shopping mall, and I am enjoying sampling the food.  I will take all my pics on my cell phone, now that I understand my situation, and keep you better informed!  It is midnight, so good night from Accra.

Here are my new friends trying to use the internet too.


No comments:

Post a Comment